Monday, June 17, 2013

6-17-2013 Ormond/Daytona Beach Fishing Report

For those of you that don't know, my web site www.FishTomoka.com has had a complete makeover.  Please take some time to visit it and tell me what you think.  It is a work in progress so return often to see new photos, fishing reports, and how to's.

Now that the water is back in the River, the fish have returned to their normal feeding patterns.  This morning, I guided new clients John and Chad from Georgia to a good mixed bag of
Redfish up to 21"


A monster 28" trout

and a nice Juvenile Tarpon.  

Live and cut Mullet along with DOA Shrimp got the job done this morning.  We are seeing some nice sized Reds up in the Tomoka but they seem to be picky about what they want to eat.  

The Tarpon bite has been good and will only get better.  I got a chance to get out with my son yesterday for fathers day and he showed me how to do it.  


There is a nice hatch of candy sized Pinfish in the river right now.  The Tarpon seem to enjoy them very much.  Here is one of two Tarpon landed a few days ago with Bob from Orlando.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment